Autumn's Tater Salad.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, autumn's tater salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Autumn's Tater Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Autumn's Tater Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have autumn's tater salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Autumn's Tater Salad:
- Take 2 lbs of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready to taste of Pepper.
- Take to taste of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare 5 of hard boiled eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of dill relish.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of dill relish juice.
- Take 2.5 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Steps to make Autumn's Tater Salad:
- Peel and cut potatoes. Add water covering the potatoes. Turn on high and let boil until potatoes are easy to put a fork through..
- Put eggs on to boil for about 10-15 min.
- Drain potatoes and sit to the side. Drain eggs and wait for them to cool. (I usually soak them in cold water).
- Place potatoes in a bowl and peel eggs and cut with a knife in sections add to bowl..
- Add dill relish, juice, onion, mayo and mustard to bowl and use a potato smasher to mix all ingredients..
- Taste as you go along to see if it needs more mayo or mustard or dill relish..
- Add salt, pepper and seasoning salt to taste. Put in refrigerator and let it get cold and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food autumn's tater salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!