Greek Rice Salad.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, greek rice salad. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Rice Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Greek Rice Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook greek rice salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Rice Salad:
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked brown rice (can be replaced with farro or orzo).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take of Juice of 1 whole lemon.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh parsley chopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dill.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Take 20 of cherry tomatoes quartered.
- Take 4 oz of crumbled feta.
- Make ready 2 of green onions chopped (red onions can be used as substitute for stronger onion flavor).
- Get 4 oz of kalamata olives.
Steps to make Greek Rice Salad:
- In small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, dill, salt, and pepper to create dressinf.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mix in dressing, and enjoy!.
- Note: this dish is best served at room temperature. To eat the next day, place in microwave for 15-20 seconds.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food greek rice salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!