Fall Harvest Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fall harvest soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fall Harvest Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Fall Harvest Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fall harvest soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fall Harvest Soup:
- Prepare 8-10 of fresh garden tomatoes, quartered & halved.
- Prepare 6-8 of fresh sprigs of garden broccoli, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of purple cabbage, sliced.
- Make ready 1/2 of green cabbage, sliced.
- Get 3-5 of green onions, sliced.
- Get 3 of fresh garden okra, sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 can of garbanzo beans, rinsed.
- Take 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed.
- Get 1/3 cup of basmati rice.
- Make ready 6 cups of water, filtered.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chili.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready To taste of Fresh basil leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Fall Harvest Soup:
- Mix all the ingredients in a crockpot with 6 cups water. Save the basil for garnish..
- Let simmer 3 1/2 hours in a crockpot on high heat..
- Stirring occasionally. Serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fall harvest soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!