Balsamic Potato Salad.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, balsamic potato salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Balsamic Potato Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Balsamic Potato Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook balsamic potato salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic Potato Salad:
- Prepare 3 pounds of new red mini potatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of capers.
- Get 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato oil.
- Get 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
Instructions to make Balsamic Potato Salad:
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers..
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food balsamic potato salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!