Traditional Greek Salad.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, traditional greek salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Traditional Greek Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Traditional Greek Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have traditional greek salad using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Greek Salad:
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber, cubed (peeled and seeded).
- Make ready 1 of med/lg tomato, cubed.
- Get 1/4 of red onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 oz of Greek olives, sliced.
- Get 1/8 cup of feta cheese, cubed (or crumbled).
- Make ready 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tbs of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic (or minced).
- Take to taste of Salt & Pepper,.
Instructions to make Traditional Greek Salad:
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate for 30-45 mins before serving. ENJOY!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food traditional greek salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!