Asian Noodle Salad.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, asian noodle salad. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Asian Noodle Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Asian Noodle Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asian noodle salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Noodle Salad:
- Get 1/2 cup of canola.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sesame oil.
- Get 2 teaspoons of crushed red pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of honey.
- Get 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1 pound of chinese egg noodles (or spaghetti) cooked.
- Get 4 tablespoons of cilantro.
- Take 3/4 cup of chopped peanuts.
- Take 1/2 cup of scallions sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper chopped.
Steps to make Asian Noodle Salad:
- Heat oils and red pepper in small pot.
- Remove from heat and add honey and soy sauce. Mix to combine.
- Add sauce to cooked spaghetti and marinate for at least 8 hours (the longer the better).
- Mix in remaining ingredients and serve cold..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food asian noodle salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!