Sharon's Potato Salad. Bleu Cheese Potato Salad with Sharon Mays. Most potato salad recipes combine cooked potatoes, chopped onion, and other vegetables, sometimes eggs, and some type of salad dressing or mayonnaise. Thank you everyone who ever tried this potato salad and for leaving such glowing reviews for it.
It is typically eaten as an antipasto or with salads. Milder varieties of giardiniera are used for the olive. According to Organic Facts, potatoes contain a lot of potassium (especially skin and right underneath), vitamins C and B, and fiber.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sharon's potato salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bleu Cheese Potato Salad with Sharon Mays. Most potato salad recipes combine cooked potatoes, chopped onion, and other vegetables, sometimes eggs, and some type of salad dressing or mayonnaise. Thank you everyone who ever tried this potato salad and for leaving such glowing reviews for it.
Sharon's Potato Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sharon's Potato Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sharon's potato salad using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sharon's Potato Salad:
- Prepare 3 lb of bag of small red potatoes.
- Take 7 of eggs.
- Make ready of Sweet relish.
- Get of Miracle whip.
- Prepare of Sandwich spread.
- Get of Mustard.
- Take of Paprika (optional).
Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course. Potato salad is widely believed to have originated in Germany, spreading largely throughout Europe and later to European colonies. I use regular russet potatoes for my potato salad.
Steps to make Sharon's Potato Salad:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 4 sections. Rinse potatoes and put in a pot of water; boil until tender.
- Boil eggs to your liking (mine were hard boiled) place eggs in cold water and set aside.
- When potatoes are tender drain and place in bowl; set aside.
- Peel eggs. Dice 5 eggs and add them to the potatoes; set the other 2 to the side.
- Add a cup of relish, cup of miracle whip, cup of sandwich spread, and 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Continue adding above ingredients WHILE TASTING until you get to your desired flavor and consistency.
- Once it is perfect to you slice the remaining 2 eggs and place them on top of the potato salad. Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Place a lid over it and put in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
A delicious and easy potato salad made with sweet, russet and red potatoes! It was a basic recipe of potatoes, carrots, mayo (Best Foods of course), parsley and vinegar. After Herman's closure we found Lucky grocery stores started selling "San Francisco-Style" Potato Salad. Six potato salad recipes â€” I didn't even realize that I loved potato salad so much! But I do â€” a simple, fresh, impromptu potato salad is a wonderful way to add a little extra greenery to a meal, and.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sharon's potato salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!