Summertime Pasta Salad.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, summertime pasta salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Summertime Pasta Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Summertime Pasta Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have summertime pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Summertime Pasta Salad:
- Get 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- Take of Salt for boiling water.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Take 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Get 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- Prepare 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
Instructions to make Summertime Pasta Salad:
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food summertime pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!