Momma’s Tater Salad.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, momma’s tater salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Momma’s Tater Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Momma’s Tater Salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook momma’s tater salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Momma’s Tater Salad:
- Make ready of About 4 medium potatoes or 2# red potatoes.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of your favorite mayonnaise (give or take on how you like).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of yellow or Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion chopped fine.
- Make ready 1/2 of sweet onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (or to taste).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika (or regular if you’re out).
- Get 20 of (or so) slice dill (or favorite) pickle chopped.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of (3ish for me) pickle juice.
- Get 4 of boil eggs chopped.
- Take 3 of celery stalks chopped fine.
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
Steps to make Momma’s Tater Salad:
- Chop potatoes bite size, boil with teaspoon salt until fork tender, not mushy.
- In a bowl add chopped eggs, celery,onions, pickles, mix, add pepper paprika, garlic and onion powder, fold in mayonnaise, pickle juice, mustard.
- After potatoes are done drain and cool when cool put in big bowl and fold in mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle paprika on top and chill couple hours or over night.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food momma’s tater salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!