Meatball and Mushroom Soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, meatball and mushroom soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Meatball and Mushroom Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Meatball and Mushroom Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have meatball and mushroom soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball and Mushroom Soup:
- Prepare 4 ounces of baby portobello mushrooms whole.
- Take 6 ounces of beef meatballs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sliced leeks.
- Take 1/3 cup of sliced salad olives with pimientos.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of brine liquid of olives.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Get 1/3 cup of sliced julienned water chestnuts.
- Take 1-1/2 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes for garnish.
- Make ready 1 quart of beef broth.
Instructions to make Meatball and Mushroom Soup:
- Heat the oil in a pot. Separate the stems from the caps of the mushrooms. Slice the leeks add to the oil and sauté. Add in the meatballs, all the mushrooms pieces, olives and juices. Slice the water chestnuts and add..
- Sauté for 15 minutes till leeks are soft. Add the broth bring to a boil and simmer 12 minutes, add the soya sauce, let rest 10 minutes. Serve with parsley on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food meatball and mushroom soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!