Leftover Spareribs in a Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, leftover spareribs in a soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Leftover Spareribs in a Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Leftover Spareribs in a Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook leftover spareribs in a soup using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Spareribs in a Soup:
- Get 4 of large leftover Spareribs.
- Take 1 cup of diced potatoes Yukon gold.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced carrots.
- Get 1 ear of fresh corn.
- Make ready 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of stalk/rib celery.
- Take 1 of shallot diced.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- Get 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt for corn cob.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt for soup.
- Get 1 cup of English peas.
- Take 1 quart of water.
- Make ready 1 quart of mushroom stock.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Chinese black vinegar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Make ready 1 tablespoons of whole mustard.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Take 1 teaspoon of heaping herb de Provence.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- Make ready 1 of medium hass avocado diced.
Steps to make Leftover Spareribs in a Soup:
- Shuck and wash the corn. Remove from the cob. Wash and chop the celery, peppers, carrots, and shallot. Dice the potatoes. Set aside. Add the cob to a quart of water and boil, with a teaspoon of salt. You can cut the cob in half or pieces if you need..
- Remove bone and gristle from the ribs and chop the meat. Add the meat to a pot, and sauté rendering some of the fat. When rendered add butter..
- When the butter is melted add the vinegar, spices, and herbs. Add the chopped vegetables, corn, and diced vegetables..
- Sauté for 15 minutes. Add the mushroom stock. Remove the cob from the water and scrape the cob in a bowl. Add the corn cob water and cob scrapings to the rest of the soup..
- Add tomatoes and, simmer 15 minutes. Stir in the frozen peas allow to rest 10 minutes and serve, with avacado as a topping. Don't forget to add a little salt to the avacado. I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food leftover spareribs in a soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!