Tasty Lentil-Carrot-Tuna salad.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tasty lentil-carrot-tuna salad. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tasty Lentil-Carrot-Tuna salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tasty Lentil-Carrot-Tuna salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tasty lentil-carrot-tuna salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tasty Lentil-Carrot-Tuna salad:
- Make ready 100 g of brown lentils, soaked in water the night before.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Get 1 can of tuna in sweet-sour sauce.
- Prepare of Salad dressing (your fave type, i show mine below).
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Take Pinch of dried dill.
Instructions to make Tasty Lentil-Carrot-Tuna salad:
- I sheredded the raw carrot. I cooked the soaked lentils in slightly salted water until tender. I arranged them on the plate, put the tuna on top, then the salad dressing and i added some dried dill on top..
- This is my fave salad dressing, it's not really a mayo, it has a sweet taste plus mustard taste.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tasty lentil-carrot-tuna salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!