Tuna and White Bean Salad.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna and white bean salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna and White Bean Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Tuna and White Bean Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna and white bean salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna and White Bean Salad:
- Make ready 400 g of Cannellini Beans.
- Take 300 g of Albacore Tuna.
- Get 10 of Anchovies.
- Make ready 1 of Red Onion.
- Take 450 g of Jar Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers.
- Prepare 250 g of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 100 g of Black Olives.
- Make ready 50 g of Parsley.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic Puree.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 1 of Juice of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Get of #MyCookbook.
Instructions to make Tuna and White Bean Salad:
- Chop onion and place in a bowl and add olive oil, balsamic and garlic purée..
- Chop peppers and slice tomatoes into quarters and olives into halves and add to mix..
- Add cannellini beans together with flaked tuna and finely sliced anchovies..
- Finally add juice of lemon and parsley and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tuna and white bean salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!