Green Gram / Mung Bean Soup with Pork.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, green gram / mung bean soup with pork. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green Gram / Mung Bean Soup with Pork is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Green Gram / Mung Bean Soup with Pork is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have green gram / mung bean soup with pork using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Gram / Mung Bean Soup with Pork:
- Get 1 pack of (bet 1/4-1/2c) green mung beans.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1/4 of k pork, bone in cuts or sliced belly part.
- Prepare of Moringa (Malunggay) leaves, washed and destemmed.
- Take of Water, as desired.
- Get of Cooking oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare of Pork broth cube (optional).
Steps to make Green Gram / Mung Bean Soup with Pork:
- Wash mung beans 2-3 times, rub it thru your fingers. Discard any "stones" or foreign particles..
- In a soup pot, combine water, beans and pork. The normal ratio is 1:2, but in this soupy version, it’s 1:3 or 4. Add a good sprinkle of salt. Cook covered in medium heat, as if boiling bone broth. Cook until beans have popped a bit..
- In a separate pan, sauté the onions and garlic in oil. Fish out the pork and sauté with the garlic and onion..
- Add it back to the soup pot and continue cooking. Taste and adjust saltiness. Add a pork broth cube, if desired..
- Add Moringa leaves, stir until it cooks then turn off heat. Serve hot and enjoy by itself or spooned over rice..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food green gram / mung bean soup with pork recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!