Quick and Easy Tuna Salad.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, quick and easy tuna salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick and Easy Tuna Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Quick and Easy Tuna Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have quick and easy tuna salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Tuna Salad:
- Take 4 of x 5oz cans tuna (in water), well drained.
- Take 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1/3 cup of finely chopped celery (about 1 rib).
- Take 2 tablespoons of finely chopped red onion (about 2 slices).
- Take 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish or dill relish.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Make ready of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of dill.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Tuna Salad:
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a bowl and mix well..
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with a pinch of dill.
- Can be eaten straight away or for even better results, cover with and chill in the fridge for a couple of hours. Enjoy!.
- Serving suggestion – with cottage cheese, hard boiled egg, avocado slices and cherry tomatoes..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quick and easy tuna salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!