Tuna + Avocado Salad.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tuna + avocado salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna + Avocado Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tuna + Avocado Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna + avocado salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna + Avocado Salad:
- Take 280 gr of – Tuna in sunoil.
- Get 150 gr of – Rucola Melange.
- Prepare 100 gr of – Fussili.
- Get 0,5 of cumcumber.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 3 of avocados.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- Get 200 ml of – Olive Oil.
- Prepare 50 ml of – White Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare of Mix of Pine nuts, dried tomato flakes and fried unions.
- Get of Thyme.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Instructions to make Tuna + Avocado Salad:
- Set everything up..
- Cook the fussili accordingly.
- Cut the sjalot very small. – Cut the 0.5 cumcumber in half along the long side and scrape it in pieces. Cut the tomatoes and avocado in pieces. And take the tuna already out of the cans..
- Put some salt on the cumcumber and some pepper on the avocado..
- Mix the 200ml olive oil, 50ml White Wine Vinegar and some Thyme together for the dressing.
- Put everything together and enjoy the salad..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tuna + avocado salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!