Momma’s Tater Salad.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, momma’s tater salad. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Momma’s Tater Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Momma’s Tater Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have momma’s tater salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Momma’s Tater Salad:
- Get of About 4 medium potatoes or 2# red potatoes.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of your favorite mayonnaise (give or take on how you like).
- Take 4 tablespoons of yellow or Dijon mustard.
- Get 1/2 of red onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion chopped fine.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (or to taste).
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika (or regular if you’re out).
- Make ready 20 of (or so) slice dill (or favorite) pickle chopped.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of (3ish for me) pickle juice.
- Make ready 4 of boil eggs chopped.
- Get 3 of celery stalks chopped fine.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Momma’s Tater Salad:
- Chop potatoes bite size, boil with teaspoon salt until fork tender, not mushy.
- In a bowl add chopped eggs, celery,onions, pickles, mix, add pepper paprika, garlic and onion powder, fold in mayonnaise, pickle juice, mustard.
- After potatoes are done drain and cool when cool put in big bowl and fold in mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle paprika on top and chill couple hours or over night.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food momma’s tater salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!