Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fresh fruits salad with honey citrus dressing. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have fresh fruits salad with honey citrus dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing:
- Prepare 1 pack of blueberries.
- Get 1 pack of strawberries.
- Make ready 1 pack of golden berries.
- Get 2 of starfruits.
- Prepare 5 slices of watermelon.
- Take 5 of oranges.
- Make ready 2 sprigs of Mint.
- Take of Honey Citrus Dressing.
- Take 5 teaspoons of honey.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
Steps to make Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing:
- Cut an orange into halves, empty the orange meat from the orange skin carefully, set aside.
- Cut the watermelon, orange, starfruit or any of you favourite fruits into desirable shapes.
- Prepare the orange and lemon zest with a lemon zester and prepare mint leaves (for garnish).
- Whisk together honey, orange juice, lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Put the cut fruits, blueberries, golden berries etc. into the orange bowls.
- Drizzle the honey citrus dressing over the fruit salad, garnish with mint leaves, orange and lemon zest and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fresh fruits salad with honey citrus dressing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!