Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, strawberry soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Strawberry Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Soup:
- Take 1 pound of fresh strawberries, cut into large chunks.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of plain yogurt, or sour cream, or creme fraiche.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk or cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, or to taste.
- Make ready of Garnish: Softly Whipped Cream.
Steps to make Strawberry Soup:
- Wash and cut the strawberries in half (or quarters if using large strawberries). Place in your food processor and pulse just to break up the strawberries. Then add the sugar, yogurt, milk, and lemon juice and process just until combined. (You do not want a smooth soup you want there to be small chunks of strawberries in the soup.) Adjust the ingredients to taste. You can serve the soup immediately, but it's best if you cover and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving..
- Ladle the strawberry soup into dessert bowls and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or sour cream, if desired. Makes about 3 – 4 servings..
- More notes- this recipe is adjustable, maybe you have strawberries you just need to use up and have half a container, just Scale down the rest of the ingredients..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food strawberry soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!