Muffaletta Olive Salad.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, muffaletta olive salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Muffaletta Olive Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Muffaletta Olive Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have muffaletta olive salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Muffaletta Olive Salad:
- Get 1-1/2 cup of pimento stuffed green olives.
- Get 1-1/2 cup of black ripened olives.
- Take 4 teaspoon of chopped pickled garlic.
- Get 1/3 cup of chopped pickled cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped pickled carrots.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped pickled celery.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped peperoncino.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped pickled pearl onions.
- Get 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of sweet basil.
- Make ready To taste of ground black pepper.
- Make ready To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- Take 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Muffaletta Olive Salad:
- Slice the black olives crush the green olives..
- Chop the vegetables and add to the olives. Add the spices, vinegar, and oil. Refrigerate before serving..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food muffaletta olive salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!