Red Onion 🧅 Potato 🥔 Salad 🥗.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, red onion 🧅 potato 🥔 salad 🥗. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Onion 🧅 Potato 🥔 Salad 🥗 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Red Onion 🧅 Potato 🥔 Salad 🥗 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook red onion 🧅 potato 🥔 salad 🥗 using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Onion 🧅 Potato 🥔 Salad 🥗:
- Make ready 1 bag (24 ounce) of baby red potatoes.
- Get of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Make ready 1 of hard boiled egg, chopped.
- Get 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of sweet relish.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
Steps to make Red Onion 🧅 Potato 🥔 Salad 🥗:
- In a large pot bring some water to a boil, don’t forget to salt your water !!.
- Boil red potatoes for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender………
- Drain potatoes thoroughly and let cool……..
- In a bowl mix together your mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, hard boiled egg, red onion, black pepper, sweet relish and paprika, set bowl to the side…….
- Return potatoes to pan and coarsely chop……..
- Add your mayonnaise mixture to cooked potatoes, mix thoroughly………
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight, covered…….
- Stir well before serving and enjoy 😉!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food red onion 🧅 potato 🥔 salad 🥗 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!