Egyptian Salad with mashed potato 🥗.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, egyptian salad with mashed potato 🥗. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Egyptian Salad with mashed potato 🥗 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Egyptian Salad with mashed potato 🥗 is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have egyptian salad with mashed potato 🥗 using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Egyptian Salad with mashed potato 🥗:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Chick peas.
- Make ready 1 of big cup cucumber 🥒.
- Take 1 of big tomato 🍅.
- Prepare of I lettuce 🥬.
- Get 1 of white onion 🧅.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1 cup of Grilled bread.
- Take 1/4 cup of mushroom 🍄.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- Get 1 of small pack of potato chip strips.
- Take of Ranch dressing.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of small sliced carrots 🥕.
- Prepare of For mashed potato.
- Take 4 of large potato.
- Prepare of Butter 🧈.
- Make ready of Cream cheese.
- Take 1 of small can of evap milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Egyptian Salad with mashed potato 🥗:
- Cut them into small pieces. Mix all the ingredients, put the olive oil and salt and pepper to taste and put the ranch dressing.
- For mashed potato: peel the potato 🥔 and boil it until it is soft and easy to mashed it into a fine paste. Mix the milk butter, cheese and salt and pepper to taste..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food egyptian salad with mashed potato 🥗 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!