Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, steak salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Steak Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook steak salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Salad:
- Get 2 lb of beef sirloin steaks.
- Prepare 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 1 of medium red onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 jar (7.5 oz) of marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 6 cups of baby spinach.
Instructions to make Steak Salad:
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, artichokes and mushrooms. In small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, oregano, rosemary, pepper and garlic. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss to coat..
- Thinly slice steaks across the grain. Add beef and spinach to vegetable mixture; toss to coat..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food steak salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!