Sunburst Chicken Salad.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sunburst chicken salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sunburst Chicken Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sunburst Chicken Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sunburst chicken salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sunburst Chicken Salad:
- Prepare 1 TBSP of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of sour cream.
- Take 2 Tsp of frozen orange juice concentrate thawed.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of grated orange peel.
- Take 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast cooked, coarsely chopped.
- Get 1 of large kiwi, peeled, thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of tangerine or mandarin orange sections, halved.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely chopped celery.
- Take 4 of lettuce leaves, washed.
- Get 2 TBSP of coarsely chopped cashews.
Steps to make Sunburst Chicken Salad:
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, orange juice concentrate, and orange peel in a small bowl until well blended. Add chicken, kiwi, tangerine and celery; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours before serving..
- Serve chicken mixture over lettuce leaves. Top each serving evenly with cashews. Garish as desired. Serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sunburst chicken salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!