Tofu Kimchi Salad.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tofu kimchi salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tofu Kimchi Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Tofu Kimchi Salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tofu kimchi salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Kimchi Salad:
- Get 1 of pkg(1lb) momen(firm) tofu.
- Get 1 of english cucumber, very thinly sliced.
- Take 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of water.
- Get 11/2 of cups(360ml) kimchi,chopped.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Take 11/2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1 tsp of white sesame seeds(optional).
Steps to make Tofu Kimchi Salad:
- Slice cucumber half-moon very thinly. I use mandoline slicer. Add salt and water, put into a food quality plastic bag. Knead it gently until cucumber get soft and water comes out. Drain the water..
- Rinse tofu with tap water and wrap with paper towel. Drain very well. I hold it in my hands and push. You don't need to worry about breaking it a bit. You will break it later as a process anyway..
- Put cucumber, kimchi(I cut them into bite size with my scissors if they're bigger), tofu(break it with your hands) in your bowl..
- Add apple cider vinegar, sesame oil and sesame seeds(optional) and mix well. Taste very depends on what kind of kimchi you use. Add whatever you want if you desire and explore!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tofu kimchi salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!