Creamy Carrot Soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy carrot soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Carrot Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Creamy Carrot Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy carrot soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Carrot Soup:
- Prepare 3 T. of Vegetable oil.
- Take 2 lb. of Carrots, chopped.
- Take 1 of large Onion, chopped.
- Make ready 2 of ribs of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of large Garlic cloves, sliced.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of Ginger powder.
- Get 1 T. of Orange zest (about 2 naval oranges).
- Get 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Pepper.
- Get 32 oz. of Broth (chicken or vegetable).
- Make ready 1 c. of Fresh orange juice (about 4 naval oranges).
- Make ready 1 c. of Heavy whipping cream.
Steps to make Creamy Carrot Soup:
- In large soup pot over medium heat, add oil, carrots, onion, celery, and seasonings. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in broth and zest. Bring to a boil. Reduce to low. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes until carrots are tender..
- Blend with an immersion blender until smooth. Stir in orange juice. Remove from heat. Stir in cream..
- Taste for seasoning and add more salt & pepper, to taste, if desired..
- Serve hot, topped with croutons..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy carrot soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!