My Cucumber Caprese Salad.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my cucumber caprese salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Cucumber Caprese Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Cucumber Caprese Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my cucumber caprese salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Cucumber Caprese Salad:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Make ready Dash of salt.
- Take Dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber peeled, seeds scraped with fork, sliced thin & diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of fresh motzerella or 4 motzerella cheese sticks.
- Take 1/2 of white onion, diced.
Steps to make My Cucumber Caprese Salad:
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dried oregano, dried basil and a dash of salt and pepper; set aside..
- Peel washed cucumber, scrap the seeds with spoon and slice thin and dice. Add to a medium sized bowl..
- Quarter washed cherry tomatoes. Add to the bowl with the cucumbers..
- Thinly slice and dice your white onion (of you do not like onion, feel free to omit from the recipe). Add to bowl with cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Slice mozzarella into bite sized pieces (or use pearl sized mozzarella balls) or 4 motzerella cheese sticks cut into bite sized pieces (Let's keep it simple.) Add to bowl with cucumbers, tomatoes and red onion..
- Pour marinade over vegetables and cheese; mix well..
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my cucumber caprese salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!