Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, italian sub tuna macaroni salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook italian sub tuna macaroni salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad:
- Prepare 1 of pack/box Pasta.
- Make ready 1 can of tuna.
- Take 1 can of peas.
- Get 1 of yellow onion.
- Make ready To taste of Green olives.
- Take To taste of Salami or similar sandwich meat.
- Get To taste of Cheddar cheese cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Miracle whip or Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Pickle relish.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of Mustard.
- Get 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
Steps to make Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad:
- Boil pasta to soften noodles. Drain and set aside to cool. Meanwhile, Chop or Dice onion, olives, salami, & cheese..
- Drain tuna & peas and Combine with chopped ingredients in a medium mixing bowl..
- Add in all remaining Seasoning & Condiment ingredients and mix well to coat evenly..
- Enjoy as a side, a salad, or a snack!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food italian sub tuna macaroni salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!