Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted cauliflower, fennel & radish salad. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook roasted cauliflower, fennel & radish salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad:
- Get 1 head of cauliflower.
- Make ready 6-8 of watermelon radishes, or regular radishes.
- Prepare 1 of bulb of fennel.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take of Chopped mixed fresh herbs.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Trader Joe's Champagne Pear vinaigrette.
Steps to make Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad:
- Cut cauliflower into 1 inch steaks and flowerets. Trim stalk from fennel bulb and reserve fronds. Slice fennel into wedges. Wash radishes well, trim and cut in wedges or chunks..
- On a baking sheet or in a shallow baking pan arrange vegetables in order of length of cooking time. Radishes first, then fennel then cauliflower..
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil and salt. Roast at 425° until cooked well. 45 mins for radishes, 35 mins for fennel and 25 mins for cauliflower. Rotate vegetables as needed to chat and cook well. Remove from baking sheet as done cooking..
- Place cooled roasted vegetables on a mixing bowl. Chop herbs and fennel fronds. Add to bowl. Add vinaigrette and toss. Adjust salt as needed. Serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted cauliflower, fennel & radish salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!