Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted cheesy cauliflower soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have roasted cheesy cauliflower soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup:
- Make ready 3-4 T. of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of lg. Onion.
- Get 1 head of Garlic.
- Take 2 heads of Cauliflower.
- Get 2 T. of Butter.
- Get 1 c. of Shredded carrots.
- Make ready 1 of rib of celery.
- Make ready 32 oz. of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 c. of Heavy cream.
- Get 1 c. of Milk.
- Take 16 oz. of Extra-sharp cheddar cheese*.
- Take to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Get of DON'T use pre-shredded cheese; won't melt properly.
Steps to make Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Rough chop the onion and put in large roasting pan. Separate garlic into cloves, remove skins, and add to pan. Cut cauliflower into florets and add to pan. Drizzle olive oil over all and toss with rubber spatula to evenly coat..
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through..
- In large soup pot, melt butter plus 1 T. olive oil over medium heat. Saute carrots and celery 5 minutes. Add 1 cup of the broth, cover and cook about 10 minutes to soften veggies..
- Set aside about 2 cups of the smaller cooked cauliflower florets. Add remaining roasting pan ingredients to the soup pot along with remaining stock. Blend to desired smooth consistency with an immersion blender..
- On medium heat, stir in cream and milk. When hot, stir in the shredded cheese a little at a time so it melts. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add reserved cauliflower florets..
- Serve hot with crackers..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food roasted cheesy cauliflower soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!