Taco Salad Bake.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, taco salad bake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Salad Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Taco Salad Bake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have taco salad bake using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Salad Bake:
- Take 1 of regular size bag of any tortilla or corn chips you like. I used chili cheese Fritos because I had a bag.
- Make ready 1 1/2-2 lbs of ground beef.
- Make ready packet of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of regular size can enchilada sauce.
- Take 1 of regular size can cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 of small can green chili’s.
- Make ready 1 of onion chopped.
- Make ready 2 cups of Shredded cheese of choice.
- Get 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- Make ready of Shredded lettuce.
- Get of Sour cream.
- Get of Extra cheese for topping. I use queso fresco on anything.
- Prepare of Avocados or guacamole optional.
Steps to make Taco Salad Bake:
- Preheat oven to 325. Brown the ground beef and onions and drain. Add half the tomatoes, the chili’s undrained, seasoning packet, enchilada sauce, and soup and combine well..
- In a sprayed casserole or cake pan, layer in half your chips, half the meat mixture, and 1 cup shredded cheese, in that order, then repeat with a second layer starting with chips and ending with cheese..
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes. Dress it with whatever things you like! I love lettuce tomato sour cream extra cheese and guacamole..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food taco salad bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!