Dill Pickle Chicken Salad.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, dill pickle chicken salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dill Pickle Chicken Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Dill Pickle Chicken Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dill pickle chicken salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dill Pickle Chicken Salad:
- Get 3 C. of Cooked and shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 C. of Dill pickles sliced.
- Take 1/2 of Red onion, finely chopped.
- Take 2 of Celery stalks, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2/3 C. of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Chopped dill.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of Red pepper flakes.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 3 of pitas, split and toasted.
Steps to make Dill Pickle Chicken Salad:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, pickles, red onion, and celery..
- In another bowl stir together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, red wine, vinegar, and dill. Season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper..
- Pour dressing over chicken and tools to coat..
- Place split pitas on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake in oven 5 minutes until lightly browned and crispy. Serve with chicken salad..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food dill pickle chicken salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!