Pesto Noodle Salad.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pesto noodle salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pesto Noodle Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Pesto Noodle Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pesto noodle salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Noodle Salad:
- Prepare of The Pesto.
- Get 6-8 cups of fresh garden basil leaves.
- Get 3-4 cups of fresh garden kale.
- Take 4-6 leaves of fresh garden sage leaves.
- Make ready 1-2 teaspoons of fresh garden thyme.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of pistachios salted, shelled.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tablespoon of freshly grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of freshly grated asiago.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Make ready Pinch of sea salt.
- Take of The Noodles.
- Take 1 package of whole wheat organic linguine noodles.
- Get 8-10 cups of water.
- Take of Salt&Oil.
- Get of Fresh lemon juice.
Instructions to make Pesto Noodle Salad:
- Boil the water on a stove. Add a pinch of salt and a little olive oil. Let simmer. Add noodles..
- In a food processor mix the basil, kale, herbs, pistachios and garlic with the olive oil. Let mix until smooth but still hearty. Add the cheeses. Salt to taste. Stir with spoon..
- When noodles are ready remove from water and strain in colander. Let cool slightly. Transfer into a bowl or container..
- Add pesto sauce to the noodles. Make sure it’s poured evenly over the noodles. Spritz with fresh lemon juice..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pesto noodle salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!