Sour Cereal Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sour cereal soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sour Cereal Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sour Cereal Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sour cereal soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sour Cereal Soup:
- Prepare 5 ounces of Spainish Chorizo.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of sliced leeks.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of Yukon gold fingerling potatoes.
- Make ready 48 ounces of chicken broth.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Spainish paprika ground.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt more if needed.
- Get 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of steel rolled oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- Get 8 ounces of baby portobello mushrooms.
- Get 3 tablespoons of soya sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of smoked hog jawls bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lingonberry fruit sauce.
Steps to make Sour Cereal Soup:
- Get a pot and heat with nonstick spray. Remove casing from chorizo. Slice the chorizo, mushrooms, and leeks. Dice the potatoes..
- Add the mushrooms and leeks to the chorizo. Season with salt. Sauté for 10 minutes. Add the diced potatoes and chopped hog jawls. Sauté for 15 minutes..
- Add in the rest of the spices. Sauté after you add the lingonberry. Then add the broth. Bring to a boil then simmer covered for 12 minutes..
- Add the oatmeal and cover. Remove from heat and allow the residual heat to cook for 30 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sour cereal soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!