My Tuna Salad.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my tuna salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Tuna Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. My Tuna Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my tuna salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Tuna Salad:
- Make ready 2 cans of tuna (in water).
- Prepare 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- Take 1 of large stalk celery, diced (optional).
- Get 2 tbsp of sweet relish or diced dill pickles.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of white onion (minced).
- Get 2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Make ready 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot Sauce).
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make My Tuna Salad:
- In a medium pot boil 2 large eggs..
- Add drained tuna to bowl and gently break up large chunks..
- Add eggs, mayonnaise, celery, pickles, onion, mustard, parsley, salt, pepper and/or optional dill, celery seed, hot sauce, and lemon juice..
- Gently stir everything together and serve in a sandwich, with crackers or on a salad. Or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my tuna salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!