Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1).
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, greek pasta salad (version 1). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook greek pasta salad (version 1) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1):
- Take of Dressing.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Make ready 1 of Lemon (Juice).
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2-2/3 Cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 Cloves of Garlic (Minced).
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley (Chopped).
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Make ready of Salt (To Taste).
- Take of Pepper (To Taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar (Optional).
- Take of Salad.
- Take 1 lb of Rotini Pasta.
- Get 8 oz of Feta Cheese.
- Get 2 Cups of Large Black Olives (Halved or Sliced).
- Take 1 Cup of Carrots (Julienned).
- Prepare 1-2 Cup of Roma Tomatoes (Diced).
- Take 1 Cup of Broccoli Florets (Cut in small pieces)(Blanched 2 Mins).
- Make ready 1 Cup of Cauliflower Florets (Cut in small pieces)(Blanched 2 Mins).
- Take 1/2 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan (Optional).
Instructions to make Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1):
- Prepare Pasta according to package directions. Shock or Rinse in Cold Water to stop cooking. Set aside..
- Mix all Dressing Ingredients in a medium bowl, except the Olive Oil. Pour Olive Oil in while stirring constantly, until consistency is right. Set aside..
- Prepare and Cut all Vegetables. When cutting the Tomatoes, remember to scoop out the seeds and juice, before dicing. Bring a Large Pot of Salted Water to a boil. Add Broccoli and Cauliflower Florets. Cook for Two Minutes. Strain and Shock in Cold Water. Drain and Set Aside..
- Pour Dressing in a Large Mixing Bowl. Add all Ingredients except Pasta. Stir. Add Pasta. Fold all Ingredients together. Taste for seasoning. If using Freshly Grated Parmesan, add it now. Mix everything again..
- Cover and Refrigerate for at least 1 Hour. Best if chilled for Several Hours. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food greek pasta salad (version 1) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!