Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, avocado salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Avocado Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Avocado Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook avocado salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado Salad:
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Take of Lettuce.
- Get of Tomatoes.
- Get of Avocados n beetroot.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Take of Boiled Egg.
- Make ready of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 cube of seasoning.
- Get Pinch of salt(optional).
- Take of For garnishing.
- Get of Salad cream or mayonnaise.
- Take of Black pepper powder.
- Make ready of Olive oil, lemon juice.
Instructions to make Avocado Salad:
- Wash all veggies thoroughly and set aside..
- Cut ur lettuce n cabbage separately..
- Dice you Avocado,tomato n beetroot..
- Slice ur cucumber, boiled egg, onion n lemon..
- Dressed ur veggies n egg in a salad bowl or tray..
- For d garnishing if u are using mayonnaise or salad cream put 2table spoon of warm water in a bowl, add ur powdered seasoning n black pepper, add mayonnaise or salad cream n mixed then garnish ur salad with d mixture..
- If u are not using mayonnaise squeeze lemon juice in a bowl add olive oil, ur seasoning powder n black pepper n garnish ur salad with this mixture..
- Salad can be serve alone or with other dishes, like white rice, fried rice etc..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food avocado salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!