Homemade Salad Dressings – #1 French.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade salad dressings – #1 french. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Salad Dressings – #1 French is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Homemade Salad Dressings – #1 French is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade salad dressings – #1 french using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Salad Dressings – #1 French:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar.
- Take 1/4 cup of ketchup (organic, if possible).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown or turbinado sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, pressed.
Steps to make Homemade Salad Dressings – #1 French:
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight jar, screw the lid on tight and dance the conga with it! It should emulsify nicely and give you a dark-orange thick fluid which will make any lettuce go "oh la lá"!.
- Refrigerate until used, shake it vigorously if necessary before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food homemade salad dressings – #1 french recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!