Arugula and watermelon salad. This salad combines arugula, watermelon, feta, mint and citrus vinaigrette. An interesting mix of arugula, watermelon, and feta cheese creates one great summer salad! I like sauteeing and caramelizing the onions for a sweeter salad.
Place the arugula and watermelon in a large bowl. Delicious watermelon salad recipe with fresh arugula, feta, olives and sherry vinaigrette. This surprising, sweet and savory salad is perfect for That's how I met this salad.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, arugula and watermelon salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Arugula and watermelon salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Arugula and watermelon salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
This salad combines arugula, watermelon, feta, mint and citrus vinaigrette. An interesting mix of arugula, watermelon, and feta cheese creates one great summer salad! I like sauteeing and caramelizing the onions for a sweeter salad.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have arugula and watermelon salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Arugula and watermelon salad:
- Prepare 3 of hand fulls of arugula.
- Prepare 30 of small scoops of water melon.
- Take 2 of corn cobs.
- Get 1 TBSP of butter.
- Prepare 2 of dried apricots.
- Get 1 of hand full of pecan nuts.
- Get 20 g of goat cheese.
- Get 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- Make ready To taste of Salt.
- Make ready To taste of Pepper.
I'm always drawn to the more unusual options on the menu, so I couldn't resist the watermelon and arugula salad at Blvd. Here's Another Great Recipe From My Kitchen To Yours. The Recipe For This Week Is A Delicious ChickPea Salad. Am sharing the way I make mine with.
Instructions to make Arugula and watermelon salad:
- In a medium pan, high heat, melt butter and sauté corn until it’s golden brown. Salt and pepper for flavor. Turn off the heat and let it cool..
- In a small pan, low heat, toast pecan nuts. 5 minutes and let them cool..
- Scoop watermelon into a round shape with a scooper. Save any juice from watermelon while you cutting. Needing about 2 TBSP for dressing..
- Slice dried apricots.
- Wash and spin the arugula with salad spinner (if you have one). It’s important that arugula is not wet..
- Add watermelon and apricots.
- Add goat cheese and pecan nuts and corn..
- Making a dressing. In a small bowl, add 2 TBSP saved watermelon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix them well..
The first time tried watermelon in a salad with Feta, I was in a very trendy neighborhood eatery in Brooklyn and I loved it. All the ingredients compliment each so well and it's so pretty to look at too. I've brought it to parties and everyone loved it, just double or triple the recipe and make the dressing on. Combine peppery arugula with sweet and juicy watermelon, salty hunks of feta, and cooling mint leaves, and you have a salad that's so much more Chunks of watermelon play so well with arugula and feta cheese that all you need to tie it together is some freshly squeezed lemon juice and olive oil. Combine watermelon, onion, mint, and arugula in a large bowl.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food arugula and watermelon salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!