Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, brussel sprout salad with bacon and blue cheese. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brussel sprout salad with bacon and blue cheese using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese:
- Take 6 tbs of olive oil.
- Get 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tsp of maple syrup.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of blue cheese crumbles.
- Make ready 6 cups of brussel sprouts-shredded.
- Get 3 cups of parsley chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Get 4 tbs of minced red onion.
- Get 5 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled.
Instructions to make Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese:
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Set aside..
- In another bowl, toss together the shredded brussel sprouts with the parsley. I used my Ninja to shred the brussel sprouts..
- Now add the blue cheese crumbles, cranberries, onion and bacon bits to the brussel sprout and parsley. Toss well..
- Add the olive oil mixture to the brussel sprout and coat well..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food brussel sprout salad with bacon and blue cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!