Veggie Salad Tart.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, veggie salad tart. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Veggie Salad Tart is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Veggie Salad Tart is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook veggie salad tart using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Salad Tart:
- Get 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil/thyme.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Take of Topping.
- Prepare 2-3 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- Get 1 of Chinese eggplant.
- Get 1 can of tomato paste.
- Take leaves of Fresh basil.
- Make ready of Balsamic glaze.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
Steps to make Veggie Salad Tart:
- To make pastry crust: combine flour, salt, herbs, olive oil with fork. Add water and mix until crumbly. Knead a couple minutes. Roll out and press into greased tart pan. Prick all over with fork. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Take out and cool..
- Peel carrots and cut in half and then use peeler to make long flat ribbons. Do the same with zucchini and eggplant. Soak ribbons in water for 3-5 minutes to soften so they curl and bend without snapping..
- Spread tomato paste over tart shell. Top with basil leaves and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Take carrot, zucchini and eggplant ribbon and curl tightly and keep adding while starting in Center of tart. Spiral out to edge until entire tart is filled. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pink salt and ground pepper..
- Bake at 350F for approximately 40 minutes. Cool on rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan onto cutting board slice into 8 wedges with very sharp knife after allowing people to ooh and ahh over your masterpiece. Drizzle with more balsamic glaze and sprinkle with freshly shaved basil or parsley..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food veggie salad tart recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!