Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spinach soup (sayur bening bayam) *vegan. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spinach soup (sayur bening bayam) *vegan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan:
- Prepare 200 gr of spinach or baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 100 gr of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 2 pcs of fingerroot.
- Make ready 5 cups of water.
- Get 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan:
- Chop red onion, garlic, and carrots..
- Boil water in a pot, add chopped red onion and garlic when the water boils..
- Add salt, sugar, and fingerroots..
- Add carrots and corn kernels, wait until they are cooked properly..
- Add spinach, stir for 3 mins (spinach doesnt take long to cook).
- Serve it with corn fritter..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spinach soup (sayur bening bayam) *vegan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!