Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, creamy broccoli potato soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy broccoli potato soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Make ready 3 cups of chopped broccoli.
- Take 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Take 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 3 of medium potatos chopped up.
- Take 2 tbs of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of pepper.
- Take 1 dash of seasonal.
- Make ready 2 cups of milk.
- Make ready 2 of tsps of flour mixed with 1/2 cup water.
Instructions to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Add water, broth,butter and seasonings to pot and bring to a boil..
- Once boiled add broccoli, carrots, and potatos. Bring back to a boil then turn down to simmer. Simmer 15 minuets or til vegatable are soft..
- Add milk and flour mixed with water then boil for 5 minuets til it thickens..
- Enjoy topped with some cheddar cheese..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy broccoli potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!