Grandma's Bean (Green /Wax) & Potato Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, grandma's bean (green /wax) & potato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grandma's Bean (Green /Wax) & Potato Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Grandma's Bean (Green /Wax) & Potato Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook grandma's bean (green /wax) & potato soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma's Bean (Green /Wax) & Potato Soup:
- Make ready 5-8 of medium potatoes.
- Take 1/4 cup of onions.
- Prepare 2 cans of green beans.
- Make ready 2 cans of wax beans.
- Get 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Seasoned salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley.
- Make ready of Crisco & Flour.
Steps to make Grandma's Bean (Green /Wax) & Potato Soup:
- Peel and slice potatoes. Oval shape. 1/4 thickness..
- Add your chopped onions..
- Add seasonings, juice from your cans of beans and water. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to medium..
- Add your ketchup. (I use spicy ketchup because I like a little spice to it). Stir. You can add more or less depending on how you like the taste..
- When potatoes are soft, add your green beans and wax beans..
- In a small sauce pan, melt a few tablespoons of crisco, then add enough flour to soak it all up. Stir until golden brown- then add to soup. Stir well. It should turn your soup more brown than red, it will also thicken the liquid..
- Taste. If you feel you need more seasoning, add it. Otherwise it's ready to eat!.
- I often finish the cook in a crock pot once the potatoes are begining to get soft, so that's up to you. This was something my grandmother always made growing up..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food grandma's bean (green /wax) & potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!