Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Make ready 1 of onion (chopped).
- Get 4 of carrots (chopped).
- Prepare 4 of celery stalks (chopped).
- Take 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 16 cups of chicken broth.
- Make ready 2 of bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
- Take of Pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Make ready 16 ounces of egg noodles.
- Get 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Steps to make Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large frying pan add olive oil to coat bottom. Add chicken pieces. (Season to your liking) Cook until chicken is done. Sit to the side.
- In a large stock pot add butter and let it melt on medium heat..
- Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook on medium heat for 10 mins.
- Add chicken broth and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil.
- Add egg noodles and cook until noodles are your desired tenderness.
- Add chicken and taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed. Add parsley flakes and cook for 2 more minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!