Noom Friendly Instant Pot Split Lentil Soup.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, noom friendly instant pot split lentil soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Noom Friendly Instant Pot Split Lentil Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Noom Friendly Instant Pot Split Lentil Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook noom friendly instant pot split lentil soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Noom Friendly Instant Pot Split Lentil Soup:
- Get 1 cup of washed split red lentil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of washed brown rice.
- Take 2 of diced red onion.
- Take 1 of diced carrot.
- Get 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
Steps to make Noom Friendly Instant Pot Split Lentil Soup:
- Add everything to the Instant Pot and stir. Remember to wash the lentils and rice. A good trick to having the Instant Pot start cooking faster is to boil the water in a kettle beforehand..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook on high for 30 minutes. Let it cool naturally. Stir and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food noom friendly instant pot split lentil soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!