Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, rice noodle soup *vegetarian *vegan. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rice noodle soup *vegetarian *vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan:
- Get 2 of eggs (replace with tofu for vegan diet).
- Make ready 200 gr of dry rice noodle (I use the large size one or kwetiaw).
- Make ready 3 bunches of bokchoy.
- Take 1 of long red chili (chopped).
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of stock (beef, chicken, or mushroom for vegan diet).
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan:
- Cut up bok choy, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pot, Add chopped garlics, cook for 3 mins. Add chopped chili, mix well..
- Add eggs, scramble them well or chopped tofu for vegan diet. Add salt, sugar, pepper, and stock, mix well..
- Add water, wait until boiling..
- Add bok choy, wait until soften, turn off the fire..
- In another pot, boil the water and cook rice noodle for 3 mins until soften, drain the water..
- Prepare bowl, put rice noodle in it, pour the soup on top of the noodle..
- Ready to serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food rice noodle soup *vegetarian *vegan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!