Chicken Taco Soup.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken taco soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Taco Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Taco Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken taco soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Taco Soup:
- Get 1 of small whole chicken.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can of pinto beans-drained.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can of black beans-drained.
- Make ready 1 (15 oz) of can of sweet corn-drained.
- Take 1 (10 oz) of can of green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 (4 oz) of can of diced green chilies.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Take of Cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Get 2 cups of Mexican cheese blend.
Steps to make Chicken Taco Soup:
- Instead of boiling and shredding the chicken, my supermarket had whole shredded rotisserie chickens ready to go. I recommend that route..
- Put your liner in your Crockpot, I never use it without. Combine all ingredients and mix in the seasonings to your liking,.
- Put the Crockpot on HIGH for 4 hours, or LOW for 8. Half way through put 1 cup of the cheese in, and sue the other to put on top when you serve it. Garnish with corn chips. Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!