Roasted Vegetable Soup.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, roasted vegetable soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Vegetable Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Roasted Vegetable Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Vegetable Soup:
- Make ready 1 pound of tiny baby carrots.
- Make ready 4 cups of chopped celery or sub with fennel.
- Make ready 2 cups of whole kernel corn.
- Get 1 of large turnip root.
- Get 2 of medium sized Yukon gold potatoes.
- Make ready 1 pound of Enokitake or Enoki mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 of large onion.
- Make ready 1 quart of vegetable juice drink like V-8.
- Make ready As needed of salt.
- Make ready As needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take To taste of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Roasted Vegetable Soup:
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit I used convection setting. Chop the turnip. And potatoes..
- Chop the celery leaves and all. Add the corn with the rest of the vegetables to a bowl. Coat everything with the olive oil. Spread on a baking sheet with parchment paper and season with salt. Put into the oven for 40 minutes..
- Take out of the oven let rest 10 minutes. Carefully pick up the sides of the parchment paper and pour into a pot. No trim the mushrooms. Mainly the root end..
- When trimmed add to the soup with the vegetable drink.
- Slow simmer covered for 40 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food roasted vegetable soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!