Cambozola and Mushroom Soup.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cambozola and mushroom soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cambozola and Mushroom Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cambozola and Mushroom Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cambozola and mushroom soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cambozola and Mushroom Soup:
- Take 1-1 oz. of packet assorted dried mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 lb of white mushrooms, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 lb of crimini mushrooms, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of brandy.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Get 2 cups of cold water.
- Make ready 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 100 g of cambozola, rind removed.
- Get 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Cambozola and Mushroom Soup:
- Bloom the dried mushrooms in 2 cups warm water for 20 minutes. Remove the mushrooms and give them a quick rinse. Chop any large pieces into bite-sized chunks. Strain the blooming water (now mushroom broth) through a coffee filter to remove any sediment, and set it aside..
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Add all the mushrooms. Fry until the water the mushrooms give off evaporates and they take on a bit of golden colour. This should take about 10 minutes..
- Stir the shallots and garlic into the pot and continue frying 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant. Pour in the brandy. Let cook until most of the brandy has been absorbed, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle in the flour and stir for 1 minute to coat..
- Add the thyme, mushroom broth, chicken stock, and 2 cups cold water to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Fish the thyme sprigs out of the pot. Break the cambozola into chunks and add it a little at a time to the pot, stirring to melt it in. Remove any big pieces of mold that float to the top; they'll turn rubbery. When all the cheese has melted, turn off the heat and stir in the cream to finish..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cambozola and mushroom soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!